* [http://www.bbc.co.uk/blast/ BBC Blast Music]
For 13- to 19-year-olds interested in learning about, making, performing and talking about music.
* [https://web.archive.org/web/20141022022300/http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/ The Virginia Tech Multimedia Music Dictionary]
, with definitions, pronunciations, examples, quizzes and simulations
* [http://www.music-web.org/ The Music-Web Music Encyclopedia]
, for musicians, composers and music lovers
* [http://dolmetsch.com/musictheorydefs.htm Dolmetsch free online music dictionary]
, complete, with references to a list of specialised music dictionaries (by continent, by instrument, by genre, etc.)
* [http://www.naxos.com/education/glossary.asp Musical Terms] –
Glossary of music terms from Naxos
* [http://www.uned.es/dpto_fil/revista/polemos/articulos/MA_Quintana_On%20Hermeneutical%20Ethics%20&%20Education%20(Internet)2.doc "On Hermeneutical Ethics and Education: Bach als Erzieher"],
a paper by Prof. Miguel Ángel Quintana Paz in which he explains the history of the different views hold about music in Western societies, since the Ancient Greece to our days.
Monthly Online Features From Bloomingdale School of Music] , addressing a variety of musical topics for a wide audience
* [http://www.musicfoundations.org/pages/3/index.htm Arts and Music Uplifting Society towards Transformation and Tolerance]
Articles meant to stimulate people's awareness about the peace enhancing, transforming, communicative, educational and healing powers of music.
* [http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode.cfm?id=musical-chills-related-to-brain-dop-11-01-09 Scientific American, ''Musical Chills Related to Brain Dopamine Release'']