Maandishi yake hariri
- 1623: Oratio Qua auspicatissimum Serenissimi Principis Caroli.
- 1627: Memoriae Matris Sacrum, printed with A Sermon of commemoracion of the ladye Danvers by John Donne... with other Commemoracions of her by George Herbert (London: Philemon Stephens and Christopher Meredith).
- 1633: The Temple, Sacred Poems and Private Ejaculations. (Cambridge: Printed by Thomas Buck and Roger Daniel).
- 1652: Herbert's Remains, Or, Sundry Pieces Of that sweet Singer of the Temple consisting of his collected writings from A Priest to the Temple, Jacula Prudentum, Sentences, & c., as well as a letter, several prayers, and three Latin poems.(London: Printed for Timothy Garthwait)
Tazama pia hariri
Marejeo mengine hariri
- Matoleo ya kazi zake
- 1941: The Works of George Herbert, ed. F. E. Hutchinson.
- 2007: The English Poems of George Herbert, ed. Helen Wilcox. Cambridge University Press
- Clarke, Elizabeth, Theory and Theology in George Herbert's Poetry: "Divinitie, and Poesie, Met", Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997. ISBN 978-0-19-826398-2
- Drury, John, Music at Midnight: The Life and Poetry of George Herbert, Allen Lane, 2013.
- Falloon, Jane Heart in Pilgrimage: a study of George Herbert, Milton Keynes: AuthorHouse, 2007. ISBN 978-1-4259-7755-9
- Lewis-Anthony, Justin "If You Meet George Herbert on the Road, Kill Him": Radically re-thinking priestly ministry, an exploration of the life of George Herbert as a take-off for a re-evaluation of the ministry within the Church of England. Mowbray, August 2009. ISBN 978-1-906286-17-0
- Sullivan, Ceri. The Rhetoric of the Conscience in Donne, Herbert, and Vaughan. Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Orrick, Jim, A Year with George Herbert: a guide to fifty-two of his best loved poems. Eugene, OR: Wipf & Stock, 2011.
- Sheldrake, Philip (2009) Heaven in Ordinary: George Herbert and his writings. Canterbury Press ISBN 978-1-85311-948-4
Viungo vya nje hariri
- The Works of George Herbert
- George Herbert and Bemerton about Herbert's priesthood and parish
- The Life of Mr. George Herbert by Izaak Walton (1593–1683)
- George Herbert at the Cambridge Authors Project
- George Herbert Bio and Poems
- Selected Poetry of George Herbert at Representative Poetry Online
- Lives of John Donne, Henry Wotton, Richard Hooker, George Herbert, &c, Vol. 2, Project Gutenberg
- A Short introduction to George Herbert's verse
- ″The Call″ by George Herbert in Ralph Vaughan Williams' arrangement from Five Mystical Songs. YouTube Video (2:24 min.)
- Easterwings (poem by George Herbert) with commentary upon and pics of its modern and 1633 arrangements
- George Herbert poem My Elixir as hymn 'Teach me, My God and King', ccel.org
- The Remains of That Sweet Singer of The temple, ed. Barnabas Oley
- Outlandish Proverbs Selected by Mr. G.H.
- "Metrical & Rhetorical Strategy in George Herbert's 'Vertue.'" Faculty Lecture by Prof. Donald Beagle, winner of the Hopwood Award. Belmont Abbey College. September 2003. Beagle studied generative metrical theory with Halle and Keyser at the Summer Linguistics Institute in 1974.  Archived 21 Oktoba 2016 at the Wayback Machine.
|Makala hii bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Mkristo huyu, kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Je, unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuiongezea habari.