Basilika la Mt. Paulo
Basilika la Kipapa la Mt. Paulo Nje ya Kuta ni mojawapo kati ya mabasilika ya zamani na muhimu zaidi ya Roma pamoja na yale ya Mt. Yohane huko Laterano, Mt. Petro huko Vatikano na Mt. Maria huko Eskwilino.
- Benedict XVI’s theological act of renouncing the title of "Patriarch of the West" had as consequence that Roman Catholic patriarchal basilicas are today officially known as Papal basilicas.
- Lateran Treaty of 1929, Article 15 (The Treaty of the Lateran by Benedict Williamson (London: Burns, Oates, and Washbourne Limited, 1929), pages 42-66)
- Lateran Treaty of 1929, Article 13 (Ibidem)
- Lateran Treaty of 1929, Article 15 (Ibidem)
- the earliest account of a visit to the memorials of the apostles is attributed to Gaius, the Presbyter, "who lived when Zephyrinus was bishop of Rome [AD 199–217]", as quoted by Eusebius reporting that "I can point out the tropaia of the Apostles [Peter and Paul]; for if you go to the Vatican or the Ostian Way, you will find the tropaia of those who founded this Church".
- St. Paul's Tomb Unearthed in Rome. National Geographic News (11 December 2006). Iliwekwa mnamo 21 July 2013.
- St Paul burial place confirmed. Catholic News Agency (2006-12-06). Iliwekwa mnamo 2013-03-04.
- Communiqué about the press conference. Jalada kutoka ya awali juu ya 2007-09-30. Iliwekwa mnamo 2016-10-07.
- Associated Press: ''Have St. Paul’s remains been unearthed?''. MSNBC (2006-12-07). Iliwekwa mnamo 2013-03-04.
- Fraser, Christian (2006-12-07). Christian Fraser, St Paul's tomb unearthed in Rome, BBC News, 7 December 2006. BBC News. Iliwekwa mnamo 2013-03-04.
- Weitzmann, Kurt, ed., Age of spirituality: late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh century, no. 439-440, 1979, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, ISBN 9780870991790
- Hinze-Bohlen, Brigitte. Kunst & Architektur-ROM. Cologne: Könemann. Kigezo:Year missing
- Rendina, Claudio (2000). Enciclopedia di Roma. Newton & Compton, 867–868.
- Marina Docci, San Paolo fuori le mura: Dalle origini alla basilica delle origini (Roma: Gangemi Editore 2006).
Viungo vya njeEdit
- The Papal Basilica St Paul Outside-the-Walls, official site.
- "St. Paul-without-the-Walls". Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company. 1913.
- St. Paul's Tomb Unearthed in Rome on National Geographic News, including a photograph of a side of the sarcophagus.
- The tombs of the apostles: Saint Paul Archived 2013-01-08 at Archive.today
- 3D Model of the church
- Reliquary of St. Anne's forearm venerated in a side chapel