- The Psychology of Hate by Robert Sternberg (Ed.)
- Hatred: The Psychological Descent into Violence by Willard Gaylin
- Why We Hate by Jack Levin
- The Psychology of Good and Evil: Why Children, Adults, and Groups Help and Harm Others by Ervin Staub
- Prisoners of Hate: The Cognitive Basis of Anger, Hostility, and Violence by Aaron T. Beck
- Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing by James Waller
- Ethnolinguistics and Cultural Concepts: truth, love, hate & war, by James W. Underhill, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- "Hatred as an Attitude", by Thomas Brudholm (in Philosophical Papers 39, 2010).
- The Globalisation of Hate, (eds.) Jennifer Schweppe and Mark Walters, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Viungo vya njeEdit
Wikimedia Commons ina media kuhusu:
|Makala bado ni mbegu. Unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuongezea habari.|