- Christiansen, Rupert. "The story behind the carol: Good King Wenceslas", The Telegraph, 14 December 2007
- Mershman,Francis. "St. Wenceslaus." The Catholic Encyclopedia Vol. 15. New York: Robert Appleton Company, 1912. 8 January 2016
- Describing the Codex Gigas, a thirteenth-century manuscript from Bohemia in the Swedish National Library in Stockholm, it is stated: "All this bears witness to the outstanding importance of the cult of Vaclav in Bohemia at the time of the Devil's Bible's compilation. Moreover, all three festivals are inscribed in red ink, denoting their superlative degree."
- Within a few decades of Wenceslas' death four biographies of him were in circulation.The First Slavonic Life (in Old Church Slavonic), the anonymous Crescente fide, the Passio by Gumpold, bishop of Mantua (d. 985), and The Life and Passion of Saint Václav and his Grandmother Saint Ludmilla by Kristian.
- (2001-07-25) Hastening Toward Prague: Power and Society in the Medieval Czech Lands - Lisa Wolverton - Google Boeken. Books.google.com. Retrieved on 2013-11-20.
- Martyrologium Romanum
- September 28/October 11 Archived 29 Novemba 2014 at the Wayback Machine.. Orthodox Calendar (PRAVOSLAVIE.RU).
- Martyr Wenceslaus the Prince of the Czechs. OCA - Lives of the Saints.
Viungo vya njeEdit
Wikimedia Commons ina media kuhusu:
- Patron Saints Index: St. Wenceslaus Archived 1 Oktoba 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Catholic Online: St. Wenceslaus
- Wenceslas: Life & Story of the Carol Archived 16 Mei 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
|Makala hii bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Mkristo huyu, kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Je, unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuiongezea habari.