Liturujia ya Kimungu
Ina sehemu kuu mbili: moja ambayo inaruhusu wakatekumeni kuhudhuria, ya pili ni kwa ajili ya waamini waliobatizwa tu.
Liturujia ya wakatekumeniEdit
Liturujia ya waaminiEdit
Ndiyo adhimisho la ekaristi yenyewe kwa uwezo wa Roho Mtakatifu.
Viungo vya njeEdit
Wikimedia Commons ina media kuhusu:
- The liturgy of St John Chrysostom[dead link] - as used in a parish in Great Britain
- The Divine Liturgies Music Project Archived Agosti 19, 2006 at the Wayback Machine. Byzantine music in English for the Liturgies of St. John, St. Basil, St. James and the Presanctified
- The Divine Liturgy Archived Aprili 7, 2008 at the Wayback Machine. Text with Bible References and line-by-line Greek to English translations
- The Divine Liturgy of the Russian Orthodox Church Archived Januari 15, 2007 at the Wayback Machine. in English/Church Slavonic, including music (midi, mp3)
- Photos of Divine Liturgy Archived Februari 13, 2007 at the Wayback Machine. from Russia
- The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostomus of the Greek Eastern Orthodox Church - In Hellenistic New Testament Greek (Koine) and Modern Demotic Greek
- The Divine Liturgy of the Syriac Orthodox Church
- Download Coptic/Arabic Holy Liturgies in mp3 format from St-Takla.org
- Coptic Liturgy of St. Basil Full text with explanations and commentary
- Coptic Liturgy of St. Mark (also known as the Liturgy of St. Cyril) Full text
- Coptic Liturgy of St. Gregory Full text with footnotes
- Ethiopian Divine Liturgy Archived Julai 4, 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Armenian Divine
- The Beauty and Wisdom of the Armenian Divine Liturgy Archived Machi 17, 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- "In Remembrance of the Lord Archived Julai 20, 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Arak29 Badarak (Armenian Divine Liturgy) Archived Aprili 2, 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- Armenian Badarak Archived Januari 5, 2008 at the Wayback Machine. Commentary
- Analysis of the Armenian Divine Liturgy Abp. Tiran Nersoyan