- sw: Ukurasa huu ni kwa ajili ya kuwasaidia watu wanaotaka kuboresha kamusi hii na kujadiliana mambo ya jumuiya yetu!
Viungo vya jumuia:
- en: Welcome to the Swahili Wikipedia village pump!
Kumbukumbu ya miaka iliyopita
Majadiliano ya awali yamehamishiwa hapa:
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu Julai 2008 hadi Desemba 2009
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu Desemba 2009 hadi Desemba 2011
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu 2012 hadi 2013
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu 2014
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu 2015
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu 2016
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu 2017
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu 2018-2019
- Wikipedia:Jumuia/Kumbukumbu 2020-2021-VI
Jenga Wikipedia ya Kiswahili
Kwa wote wanaopenda kutafakari na kujadiliana nasi namna ya kuendeleza wikipedia hii ya Kiswahili wakabidhi walianzisha kundi la meta:Jenga Wikipedia ya Kiswahili. Unaweza kujiandikisha pale kama umehariri hapa kwa muda wa mwaka moja angalau.
Changamoto ya wahariri wapya, kampeni za kuunda makala
ilhali niko safarini siku hizi nimepita kazi ya wachangiaji wa zoezi la miji ya Tunisia. Nimeona makosa mazito na makala nyingi ambayo ni mbaya. Nimeanza kuzuia wachangiaji wanaorudia kumwaga google translate bila kusoma matokeo yake. Kipimo changu ni, kama Kiswahili hakieleweki, au kichekesho tu (mara kadhaa: mji fulani ilikuwa "raia" wa kirumi..., kwa sababu google translate haijui "civitas" ni nini na wachangiaji hawajali), basi hakusoma anachopakua.
Ninaomba tutafute nafasi ya kushauriana kati ya wakabidhi kwa njia ya mkutano wa google meetup au zoom. Naona idadi ya makala mbaya imeanza kuzidi, na kazi ya kusafisha inazidi. Ninapendekeza kupatana kuhusu hatua ya kusimamisha wachangiaji wanaoopuuza kanuni. Na pia jinsi ya kuongoza wachangiaji wapya wakati wa kampeni hizo wakileta matokeo katika swwiki.
Nikimzuia mtu, namweleza kwamba anaweza kupeleka malalamiko kwenye ukurasa wa jamii. Ninamwomba pia aniandikie kwenye ukurasa wangu wa majadiliano na kusema kama yuko tayari kusahihisha kurasa zake (ambako ningempa mwongozo). Akiandika, nitaondoa zuio. Kama la, basi. Akionyesha anajaribu kusahihisha arudi.
Kuhusu mazoezi ya kutunga makala naona kwanza yaandaliwe vizuri zaidi. Mfano jamii, interwiki, viungo vya ndani vielezwa na kuandaliwa pia. (hapa tumepata miji ya leo ya Tunesia ambayo yamepangwa katika jamii ya kiakiolojia pekee).
Pendekezo : wageni wote wasipakue moja kwa moja. Kila moja aweke makala zake kwenye ukurasa wake mwenyewe, mfano "mtumiaji:Kipala/1/Sousse". Mwisho wa KILA KIPINDI majirani wasome makala za jirani. Waongee kifupi na kuuliza maswali au kudokeza kasoro. Baada ya masahihisho makala yapelekwe kwenye name space kama "Sousse". KAMWE MAPEMA!
- Naunga mkono kabisa! Pendekezo langu ni kuwasaidia kwanza kuzoea baadhi ya mambo, hawawezi kujifunza yote haraka! Watunge mbegu ambazo pengine tumeandaa kielelezo chake. Amani kwa wote! --Riccardo Riccioni (majadiliano) 15:16, 8 Agosti 2021 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library collections and design update (August 2021)
The Wikipedia Library is pleased to announce the addition of new collections, alongside a new interface design. New collections include:
- Cabells – Scholarly and predatory journal database
- Taaghche - Persian language e-books
- Merkur, Musik & Ästhetik, and Psychologie, Psychotherapie, Psychoanalyse - German language magazines and journals published by Klett-Cotta
- Art Archiv, Capital, Geo, Geo Epoche, and Stern - German language newspapers and magazines published by Gruner + Jahr
Additionally, De Gruyter and Nomos have been centralised from their previous on-wiki signup location on the German Wikipedia. Many other collections are freely available by simply logging in to The Wikipedia Library with your Wikimedia login!
We are also excited to announce that the first version of a new design for My Library was deployed this week. We will be iterating on this design with more features over the coming weeks. Read more on the project page on Meta.
--The Wikipedia Library Team 13:23, 11 Agosti 2021 (UTC)
Request for comment notification
Discussion tools update
Hello, all. I have good news about the mw:Talk pages project. Please help translate to your language.
- We have finally scheduled the deployment of mw:Talk pages project/Replying, which puts the [reply] button on talk pages. Thank you again for being part of the test that showed the tool was successful. When this change happens, everyone will have the Reply tool turned on. You will be able to turn it off in Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing-discussion. You can read more about it at mw:Help:DiscussionTools.
- If you have enabled "Discussion tools" in Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-betafeatures, you will get a new feature. The new feature adds a [subscribe] button to each ==Level 2 section== on a talk page. If you subscribe to the section, then you will get Special:Notifications if someone adds a new comment to that section (but not if they fix typos or edit other parts of the page). This can be very helpful on busy pages, especially if you only want to follow one conversations. Please try it out and share your thoughts at mw:Talk:Talk pages project/Notifications.
- @Jadnapac and others: You can test the new [subscribe] feature by clicking this link: https://sw.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Jumuia?dtenable=1 Whatamidoing (WMF) (majadiliano) 18:33, 20 Agosti 2021 (UTC)
The 2022 Community Wishlist Survey will happen in January
Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee ending 14 September 2021
Kamati inayoshughulika na Mpango mkakati wa Harakati za Wikimedia Fiundation inawatangazia wito rasmi kwa wagombea wanaotaka kuwa wanakamati wa kamati ya kuunda Movement Charter. Wito huo unafunguliwa rasmi Agosti 2, 2021 na utafungwa mnamo September 14, 2021.
Kamati inatarajiwa kuwa na uwakilishi wa watuwa aina tofautitofauti katika harakati za Shirika la Wikimedia Foundation.Utofauti huo wa watu ni katika minajiri ya jinsia, lugha, jiografia na uzoefu. Hii inahusisha ushiriki katika miradi, washirika wa WMF, na katika Shirika lenyewe la Wikimedia Fiundation.
Uzoefu wa kuongea kiingereza hauhitajiki kuwa mojawapo ya kigezo ili kuwa mwanakamati.Pale itakapohitajika, msaada wa tafsiri na ufafanuzi utatolewa. Wanakamati watapokea posho kwaajili ya gharama zitakazotokana na ushiriki wao.Posho hizo ni dola za kimarekani 100 (US$100) kila baada ya miezi miwili.
Tunatafuta watu walio na baadhi ya sifa zifuatazo:
- Ajue namna ya kuandika kwa ushirikiano/kwa kushirikiana.(atakayeonesha uzoefu wake kwa vitendo itakuwa ni faida kwake zaidi kuhusu kupata nafasi hii)
- Awe na uwezo kutafuta maelewano
- Ajikite kwenye masuala ya ujumuishwaji na utofauti wa watu
- Awe na ujuzi kuhusiana na uendeshaji wa mijadala na mashauriano na wanajamii
- Awe na uzoefu wa kimawasiliano na watu wa tamaduni mbalimbali
- Awe na uzoefu wa kiutawala au uzoefu wa kiuongozi katika mashirika yasiyo ya faida
- Awe na uzoefu wa kujadiliana na pande tofauti na kufikia mwafaka
Kamati inategemewa kuanza na watu 15.Kama watu watakuwa 20 au zaidi, njia mchanganyiko ya uchaguzi na uteuzi itatumika.Kama kutakuwa na wanakamati 19 au pungufu ya hapo, basi njia ya kuchagua itatumika bila kuitisha uchaguzi.
Je, utalisaidia shirika la Wikimedia lisonge mbele kwenye kwa kuwa mmojawapo wa wanakamati? Basi tuma maombi yako kuomba uwanakamati hapa
Xeno (WMF) 17:02, 10 Septemba 2021 (UTC)
Talk to the Community Tech
As we have recently announced, we, the team working on the Community Wishlist Survey, would like to invite you to an online meeting with us. It will take place on September 15th, 23:00 UTC on Zoom, and will last an hour. Click here to join.
- How we prioritize the wishes to be granted
- Why we decided to change the date from November 2021 to January 2022
- Update on the disambiguation and the real-time preview wishes
- Questions and answers
The meeting will not be recorded or streamed. Notes without attribution will be taken and published on Meta-Wiki. The presentation (first three points in the agenda) will be given in English.
We can answer questions asked in English, French, Polish, and Spanish. If you would like to ask questions in advance, add them on the Community Wishlist Survey talk page or send to email@example.com.
- Join online
- Meeting ID: 898 2861 5390
- One tap mobile
- +16465588656,,89828615390# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,89828615390# US (San Jose)
- Dial by your location
Movement Charter Drafting Committee - Community Elections to take place October 11 - 24
This is a short message with an update from the Movement Charter process. The call for candidates for the Drafting Committee closed September 14, and we got a diverse range of candidates. The committee will consist of 15 members, and those will be (s)elected via three different ways.
The 15 member committee will be selected with a 3-step process:
- Election process for project communities to elect 7 members of the committee.
- Selection process for affiliates to select 6 members of the committee.
- Wikimedia Foundation process to appoint 2 members of the committee.
The community elections will take place between October 11 and October 24. The other process will take place in parallel, so that all processes will be concluded by November 1.
For the full context of the Movement Charter, its role, as well the process for its creation, please have a look at Meta. You can also contact us at any time on Telegram or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).--SOyeyele (WMF) (majadiliano) 19:32, 23 Septemba 2021 (UTC)
Voting for the election for the members for the Movement Charter drafting committee is now open
Voting for the election for the members for the Movement Charter drafting committee is now open. In total, 70 Wikimedians from around the world are running for 7 seats in these elections.
Voting is open from October 12 to October 24, 2021.
The committee will consist of 15 members in total: The online communities vote for 7 members, 6 members will be selected by the Wikimedia affiliates through a parallel process, and 2 members will be appointed by the Wikimedia Foundation. The plan is to assemble the committee by November 1, 2021.
Learn about each candidate to inform your vote in the language that you prefer: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Candidates>
Learn about the Drafting Committee: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee>
We are piloting a voting advice application for this election. Click yourself through the tool and you will see which candidate is closest to you! Check at <https://mcdc-election-compass.toolforge.org/>
Read the full announcement: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Elections>
Go vote at SecurePoll on: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Elections>
Movement Strategy & Governance Team, Wikimedia Foundation
Xeno (WMF) 02:25, 14 Oktoba 2021 (UTC)
Kutana na Wanachama wapya wa Kamati ya Kuandaa Hati ya Vuguvugu
Uchaguzi na mchakato wa uteuzi wa Kamati ya Kuandika Hati ya Movement umekamilika.
- Matokeo ya uchaguzi yamechapishwa. Washiriki 1018 walipiga kura kuwachagua wajumbe saba wa kamati: Richard Knipel (Pharos), Anne Clin (Risker), Alice Wiegand (Lyzzy), Michał Buczyński (Aegis Maelstrom), Richard (Nosebagbear), Ravan J Al-Taie (Ravan), Ciell (Ciell).
- Mchakato wa ushirika umechagua wanachama sita: Anass Sedrati (Anass Sedrati), Érica Azzellini (EricaAzzellini), Jamie Li-Yun Lin (Li-Yun Lin), Georges Fodouop (Geugeor), Manavpreet Kaur (Manavpreet Kaur), Pepe Flores (Padaguan).
- Wakfu wa Wikimedia umeteua wanachama wawili: Runa Bhattacharjee (Runab WMF), Jorge Vargas (JVargas (WMF)).
Kamati hiyo itakutana hivi karibuni kuanza kazi yake. Kamati inaweza kuteua hadi wajumbe watatu zaidi ili kuziba tofauti na mapungufu ya kitaalamu.
Mkutano wa WikiIndaba 2021 ulifanyika online. Kuna michango inayohusu wikipedia yetu. Angalia yafuatayo:
Hadi sasa pamoja na
- Quality in small wikipedia - experiences from Swahili Wikipedia (KIpala)
- Wikipedias in African languages 2021 (Kipala)
- State of Wikimedia in Africa.pdf
- WikiIndaba Regional Hubs - (Anass)
- Privacy best practices for contributors and event organizers
Global ban proposal for Musée Annam
Apologies for writing in English. Please help translate to your language There is an on-going discussion about a proposal that Musée Annam be globally banned from editing all Wikimedia projects. You are invited to participate at Requests for comment/Global ban for Musée Annam on Meta-Wiki. Asante! NguoiDungKhongDinhDanh (Majadiliano) 14:22, 27 Desemba 2021 (UTC)
Upcoming Call for Feedback about the Board of Trustees elections
The Wikimedia Board of Trustees is preparing a call for feedback about the upcoming Board Elections, from January 7 - February 10, 2022.
While details will be finalized the week before the call, we have confirmed at least two questions that will be asked during this call for feedback:
- What is the best way to ensure fair representation of emerging communities among the Board?
- What involvement should candidates have during the election?
While additional questions may be added, the Movement Strategy and Governance team wants to provide time for community members and affiliates to consider and prepare ideas on the above confirmed questions before the call opens. Community members can also organise local conversations during the call. You can find more information about this upcoming call for feedback here.
Wiki Loves Folklore is back!
Please help translate to your language
You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.
You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.
Feel free to contact us on our project Talk page if you need any assistance.
Wiki loves Folklore International Team
Feminism and Folklore 2022
Please help translate to your language
Greetings! You are invited to participate in Feminism and Folklore 2022 writing competion. This year Feminism and Folklore will focus on feminism, women biographies and gender-focused topics for the project in league with Wiki Loves Folklore gender gap focus with folk culture theme on Wikipedia.
You can help us in enriching the folklore documentation on Wikipedia from your region by creating or improving articles focused on folklore around the world, including, but not limited to folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, women and queer personalities in folklore, folk culture (folk artists, folk dancers, folk singers, folk musicians, folk game athletes, women in mythology, women warriors in folklore, witches and witch hunting, fairy tales and more. You can contribute to new articles or translate from the list of suggested articles here.
You can also support us in organizing the contest on your local Wikipedia by signing up your community to participate in this project and also translating the project page and help us spread the word in your native language.
Learn more about the contest and prizes from our project page. Feel free to contact us on our talk page or via Email if you need any assistance...
Feminism and Folklore Team,
Tiven2240 --05:49, 11 Januari 2022 (UTC)
Wito wa Maoni kuhusu uchaguzi wa Baraza la Wadhamini umefunguliwa
Wito wa Maoni: Uchaguzi wa Baraza la Wadhamini sasa umefunguliwa na utafungwa tarehe 7 Februari 2022.
Kwa wito huu wa maoni, Timu ya Mkakati wa Harakati na Utawala inachukua mtazamo tofauti. Mtazamo huu unajumuisha maoni ya jumuiya kutoka 2021. Badala ya kuongoza kwa mapendekezo, wito huu unaundwa kulingana na maswali muhimu kutoka kwa Bodi ya Wadhamini. Maswali muhimu yalitoka kwenye maoni kuhusu uchaguzi wa Baraza la Wadhamini wa 2021. Nia ni kuhamasisha mazungumzo ya pamoja na ukuzaji wa pendekezo shirikishi kuhusu maswali haya muhimu.
Dear community members,
Greetings from the EWOC Newsletter team and the education team at Wikimedia Foundation. We are very excited to share that we on tenth years of Education Newsletter (This Month in Education) invite you to join us by subscribing to the newsletter on your talk page or by sharing your activities in the upcoming newsletters. The Wikimedia Education newsletter is a monthly newsletter that collects articles written by community members using Wikimedia projects in education around the world, and it is published by the EWOC Newsletter team in collaboration with the Education team. These stories can bring you new ideas to try, valuable insights about the success and challenges of our community members in running education programs in their context.
If your affiliate/language project is developing its own education initiatives, please remember to take advantage of this newsletter to publish your stories with the wider movement that shares your passion for education. You can submit newsletter articles in your own language or submit bilingual articles for the education newsletter. For the month of January the deadline to submit articles is on the 20th January. We look forward to reading your stories.
Older versions of this newsletter can be found in the complete archive.
More information about the newsletter can be found at Education/Newsletter/About.
For more information, please contact spatnaikKigezo:@wikimedia.org.