Sala ya Kanisa
Liturujia ya vipindiEdit
- Тvпико́нъ сіесть уста́въ (Title here transliterated into Russian; actually in Church Slavonic) (The Typicon which is the Order), Москва (Moscow, Russian Empire): Синодальная типография (The Synodal Printing House), 1907, p. 1154
- The Unabbreviated Horologion, Jordanville, New York: Holy Trinity Monastery (published 1997), 1992
- On-line text (in Church Slavonic Часослов – Chasoslov, Horologion, Retrieved 2011-12-31
- Saint Symeon of Thessaloniki (c. 1420), Treatise on Prayer: An Explanation of the Services Conducted in the Orthodox Church, Translated by Harry L.N. Simmons, Brookline, Massachusetts: Hellenic College and Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology Press (published 1984), pp. 132–136, ISBN 0-917653-05-X
- Sokolof, Archpriest Dimitrii (1899), Manual of the Orthodox Church's Divine Services, Jordanville, New York: Holy Trinity Monastery (published 2001), pp. 132–136, ISBN 0-88465-067-7
- Archpriest Alexander Schmemann (1963), Introduction to Liturgical Theology (Lib. of Orthodox Theol.), Faith Press Ltd (published 1987), p. 170, ISBN 978-0-7164-0293-0
- Ware, Timothy (1963), The Orthodox Church, London, UK: Penguin Books (published 1987), p. 193, ISBN 978-0-14-013529-9
- Archimandrite Robert F. Taft, S.J. (1986), The Liturgy of the Hours in East and West: The Origins of the Divine Office and Its Meaning for Today, Collegeville, Minnesosta: The order of Saint Benedict, Inc., p. 423, ISBN 978-0-8146-1405-1, JSTOR 1291596
- Archimandrite Robert F. Taft, S.J. (1988), "Mount Athos: A Late Chapter in the History of the Byzantine Rite", Dumbarton Oaks Papers 42: 179–194, JSTOR 1291596
Viungo vya njeEdit
- Officium Divinum Dynamic version of the canonical hours according to the rubrics of 1961
- Liturgia Horarum Online A Latin version.
- The Hypertext Book of Hours - Online edition of Medieval Daily Office.
- A Traditional Catholic site promoting the Divine Office
- The Liturgy of the Hours presented by Universalis.com
- The Liturgy of the Hours Apostolate. Uses the Office as last revised by Pope Pius X.
- The Sarum Breviary (The Sarum Usage is a subset of the Roman Rite)
- Daily Office of the Roman Catholic Church According to the Anglican Use - Online version of the Daily Office from the Book of Divine Worship an ecclesiatically approved variant on the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church.
- Divine Office Ministry A Catholic ministry providing free daily audio based on the English 1975 Liturgy of the Hours published by Catholic Book Publishing Company
- Archbishop Averky — Liturgics, Retrieved 2011-12-28
- Orthodox hours (first, third, sixth, and ninth), designed for personal use
- An online copy of the Horologion, the Orthodox "Book of the Hours"
- Cycle of Services in the Eastern Orthodox Church by Archimandrite Nektarios Serfes
- Liturgy of the Hours according to the rite of the Syriac Orthodox Church
- Agpeya: Coptic Book of Hours - for the Coptic Orthodox Church
- East Syrian Rite
- West Syrian Rite
- Daily Prayer - The Daily Office according to Common Worship Daily Prayer (2005)
- The Daily Office Online - Rite I, Rite II, Other Offices
- How to Pray the Daily Office from the Book of Common Prayer
- Liturgy of the Hours - Reflections and resources for Daily Prayer for all Christians
- The Anglican Breviary
- Waprotestanti wengine